Top 8 Advantages of B&D Laser Cutter Air Compressor(TK Series)
Laser cutting uses a high power density laser beam to irradiate the material to be cut so that the material can be heated to the vaporization temperature quickly and evaporate to form holes. With the beam’s movement on the material, the holes continuously form narrow (such as about 0.1 mm) slits to complete the cutting of the material. Laser cutting is widely used in sheet metal processing, metal processing, advertising production, kitchenware, automobile, lamps, saw blade, elevators, metal crafts, textile machinery, grain machinery, glasses production, aerospace, medical equipment, instrumentation, and other industries. A laser cutter air compressor can help laser cutting work well.
The auxiliary gases for laser cutting machines are mainly oxygen (O2), nitrogen (N2), and compressed air. Due to the upgrading of technology, compressed air has become the main auxiliary gas for laser cutting machines, and the laser cutter air compressor is also upgrading.
Why does laser cutting need pure and dry compressed air?
Compressed air contains water, mist and oil. High-pressure spraying on the protective mirror will seriously affect the transmission of the laser beam, disperse the focus, cause the product to be cut through, and produce waste. Too little or too much gas pressure will affect the cutting effect. The quality of compressed air has a straightforward impact on the quality of metal laser cutting. Air compressor for laser cutter contains water and oil stains. Long-term use will pollute the laser machine’s lens, affect the processing effect and even damage the laser head.
Common faults of laser cutting head:
① The inner wall of the focusing lens tube is burned;
② The pressing thread and thread of the focusing lens barrel are integrated;
③ The focus lens is seriously damaged;
④ There is water mist/oil stain on the protective mirror window;
⑤ The inductive contact pin of capacitor connection is damaged;
⑥ The ceramic body of the capacitor head is damaged.
To make laser cutting work better and avoid damage, a laser cutter air compressor is necessary. There are 8 advantages of laser cutter air compressor below.
- This all-in-one air compressing system is equipped with air compressor, air dryer, air tank, line filters, enable it become energy-saving and environmentally friendly. Once the equipment is in place, it is ready to use!
- Laser cutter air compressor saves customers the trouble of self-provisioning air tanks, refrigeration dryer, and precision
- The compressed air equipmentsaves the trouble of taking over installation and requiring services from multiple suppliers.
- This laser cutter’s air compressor does not need a special installation foundation, which helps the user to place it on the production site better. As long as the equipment is in place, the pipeline is connected quickly, and the installation is checked, it can be started.
- Assembling a permanent magnet variable frequency screw compressor is energy-saving and efficient and ensures that the working pressure is always stable. A permanent magnet machine can automatically adjust the operation of the air compressor according to the air consumption, saving energy and achieving remarkable results.
- Air compressor for laser cutter adopts high-efficiency freeze dryer and 4-stage high-efficiency precision filter to ensure pure compressed air.
- The air compressor for the laser cutter adopts a vibration reduction design and is connected with a flexible pipeline to reduce vibration and noise effectively.
- Silent fan and modern vibration isolation and noise reduction measures make the noise of laser cutter air compressor very low. The start and stop of Baldor compressed air equipment’s cooling fan can be set according to different seasons to better control the oil temperature and avoid emulsification.
- Stainless steel pipes are used for the post-treatment of laser cutter air compressor to avoid secondary pollution. The laser cutter air compressor equipped with post-treatment centralized drainage is conducive to keeping the use site clean.
- Laser cutter air compressor is equipped with the leading Internet of things system, which can query the machine’s running status anytime and anywhere. And the freeze-drying machine is equipped with dynamic freeze-drying, safe and assured!
- Laser cutter air compressor has perfect product details. High quality compressed air equipment makes it easy for you to use gas.
B&D Air Compressor is a first-class screw air compressor supplier. B&D laser cutter air compressor(TK Series) has been favored by users since its launch. The laser cutter air compressor performs well in actual use. Regardless of product quality or thoughtful after-sales service, B&D is well-known and praised by the media and users.
“Why does laser cutting need pure and dry compressed air?Compressed air contains water, mist and oil. High-pressure spraying on the protective mirror will seriously affect the transmission of the laser beam, disperse the focus, cause the product to be cut through, and produce waste…”